Jim Corbett National Park Expectionally Acclaimed For Open Jeep Safari It Is Most Best Approach To Visit The Forest…
Rate:- INR 3800 Per Jeep
Max People:- 6 Per Jeep
Availability:- Round The Year
Time:-5:30 am-9:30 am | 2:00 pm-6:00pm
Welcome to online safari booking website of corbett park, please find complete information on online jeep safari and canter safari in Jim Corbett National Park. Jim Corbett National Park allows day visit safari two times in a day and there is a time schedule of morning and evening.
Welcome to Jeep Safari Booking in Jim Corbett National Park. For those people who would like to experience the wilderness of a national park at its best, the option to stay at an FRH inside the park is the best option. When the sound of various animals comes from the dense dark forest, nothing in this world compares with that feeling of joy mixed with fear. When you pick up your torch to have a look at your surroundings, you can sight lots of eyes glowing in the light of your torch from the outside of the Rest House’s electrical fencing. Deers, Wild Boars and sometimes even Tigers can be seen and heard very close to the fencing of the Rest House
Tariff / Rate
|Price (Indian)||Price (Foreigner)|
|₹ 3800/Jeep* Onwards (Max 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep)||₹ 7000/Jeep* Onwards (Max 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep)|
|Zones:- Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Sitabani,Garjiya, Dhela||Zones:- Bijrani, Jhirna, Durgadevi, Sitabani,Garjiya, Dhela|
|Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM – 9:30 AM | Evening 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM||Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM – 9:30 AM | Evening 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
Jim Corbett Safari Important information: –
- Visitors are required to obtain entry permits that are being issued online (by producing above mentioned documents)
- It should be noted that the entry permit to the Corbett National Park is provisional and can be changed or cancelled without any prior intimation
- SThe order of Corbett Tiger Reserve Director will be final in this regard, we are governed by the rules made there under
- Entry permit belongs to you is not transferrable
- Official registered guides can only join your excursions, please do not try to change the guide or naturalist
- Entry to the National Park is strictly prohibited after sunset
- Day visit to Dhikala Tourism Zone is not permitted except for the tourists staying inside the forest lodges
- While doing jeep safari do not get down from the vehicle, it is not allowed
- Avoid carrying pets while you on a holiday tour as no pets can be taken inside the CTR
- All visitors to the Corbett Tiger Reserve are abide by the rules and regulations of wildlife protection act. So please co-operate
Terms & Conditions
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Private vehicles are ‘not’ allowed entry for tourism purposes into the park and visitors use specially designed vehicles, registered with CTR for this purpose. Day visits to the Dhikala Ecotourism Zone are permitted only through the specially designed Canter buses via Ramganga Conducted Tours.
- Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone, which is available on ‘First come, first get’ basis.
- Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal. At other locations, kitchen facilities have been provided
- The Jeep will pickup & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveller. (Conditions Apply)
- Jeep safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
- As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.
- Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Gypsy living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Gypsy living ) timing we are not Responsible.
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for jeep/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Corbett National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials.